Monday, January 7, 2013

Enjoy LIFE!


Remarkably it this has been the longest gap between posts since my departure from Australia. I don't know if it's laziness, or the inevitable that my adventure slowly drawing to a close that I don't want to discuss it. 

It is almost if I don't talk about it, it won't happen. How it is happening, so I'll fill you in on the past three weeks. 

First of a BIG MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone! I hope you were all very blessed, as we celebrate the Birth of Jesus Christ! I was blessed enough to spend my Christmas with a loving Scottish family in their brand new old ginormous beach front view house in Salt coats. A strange name you think, well yes, salt because it use to be a fishing village and a large trading sport for salt, and coats because that’s an old Scottish word for cottages... The salt was sold from the cottages i.e. salt coats. 

It was lovely feats, where I recovered and embraced holy into their lovely family life! It was typical UK day: rainy and cold, however great because well that day it was around 42 degrees in Bunbury, W.A.... I think I prefer the cold. 

Catching my sixth ten hour bus trip home, I settled in  for a good sleep and the a busy day ahead as that night my best friend Kristie was arriving from Australia! Then the next day Melanie from Germany arrived. 

It has been so busy celebrating New years in London, exploring all the must see London attractions, resisting purchases that I know I have no weight allowance for.... oh the hard times in life!

It's been busy but fantastic.... A pity but Kristie seems to have caught a hopefully 24 hour bug... fingers crossed she'll feel better soon! Otherwise I'm preparing for exams next week, then packing up straight afterwards… Shipping out on the 21st of January to meet the family in Singapore. Before hitting up Bali and then finally landing in the red dirt of Australia… 

I have a feeling that this year is going to hopefully be a little more slow paced, with the simple joys of life...  I wan to soak up the sun, because I think my legs are almost translucent... Kick the brother’s butts into gear and do some super relationship counseling with God!

I've also been considering what I'm going to do once I finish university this year... SO many ideas churning around... I'm thinking of moving back to New Zealand for a little while to live with the Gramps and... Garner myself a graduate trainee position in the mines... move to Asia... or America... start again really. Does that make any sense at all? Or perhaps do the one-year teaching diploma and become a teacher.... Go to bible school?... Open up my own hostel or travel agency?

So many ideas, this year will be a full of planning working and simply enjoying life, because all things can sure change pretty darn fast...

Lots of love

Jayllee Elizabeth

No comments :

Post a Comment