Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Glasgow, Germany , Geeee

Its thattime again. heres whats been going down....

Well, it's 6am and I find myself siting at Stansted Airport waiting for my gate to be announced so I can fly to Frankfurt and visit German gal pal Melanie... How about I fill you in about Glasgow.

It was great, had a fabulous time doing absolutely nothing really, was able to spend time with Majellas lovely family, have a little sticky beck around Glasgow, but spent most of my time 40 minutes south of Glasgow in a small town called Saltcoats. A really cute old coastal town. The weather was fresh, just a tiny bit chilly and scattered rain!

Majellas nephew, Ben- such a darl, took me out on Saturday night which was fabulous. Meet a few of his mates and they were all jolly fellows, saw a couple of fights, and enjoyed sex on the beaches by the jugful! Cannot wait to go back there at the end of next week for Christmas!

[SKIP A FEW DAYS TO THE END OF MY TRIP IN GERMANY]

It's been another whirlwind visit, filled with laughs, drinks, ice skating, castles, shopping, Christmas markets, midday sleep in, movie marathons, a slightly burnt pavlova, the Hobbit and German food.

I was able to meet a tonne of Mel's university friends, they were so lovely. Their English was amazing, makes me feel extremely uneducated...

Marburg, which is about 40 minutes out of Frankfurt is a gorgeous little university town, with little old buildings and cute little pubs. It has a mix of old and brand spanking new buildings, a great public transport system which is free for all university students... Uni is also free... Why could I not have been born in Germany??

I'll leave you with a few photos...






















No comments :

Post a Comment