Saturday, October 20, 2012

When in England.

WOW. What  hectic, but great week.

Camden markets, Oxford st, pub dinner last Saturday.

La crosse match Sunday

Monday night student lock-in; massive discounts for students only.

Tuesday day trip to London to visit my Kiwi friend Layla, visiting Covent Gardens, Tate Britain, Tate modern,  and seeing Les Miserables at the theatre!

Wednesday chill day, plus lecture.

Thursday something called uni.

Friday volleyball!

Saturday (today) archery! Which was amazing!

Tomorrow, off to Clapham for an away game of La crosse! Keeeennn!

Then next Friday I'm hitting up Venice for the weekend!

So a very logical and plain explanation of my week. Also worth mentioning I'm am trying to figure out what to do for christmas and have absolutely no idea what so ever.....

I would love to go up to Scotland and stay in a little cabin in the woods, near the lakes. that would be  idylic. But who knows where I shall end up? Hopefully not in a ditch.




1 comment :

  1. oh gee.. not in a ditch eh... aiming high! It should be fun, something will work out.

    ReplyDelete