Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sports!


These past few weeks have been fantastic, filled with social activities, new roommates, new clothes, kitchen equipment, baking scrumptious cakes, and being absurdly happy.

I have made a great group of friends, ironically 3 of them are from Australia and one is from the U.S.A. I started La crosse, and boxing along with back into my running scheme! There are the most wonderful running paths in this small town. I can run along the riverbank, amongst gorgeous trees, it is fantastic!

 My classes so far are balanced, I have two dud units, which will be a complete bore However on the other hand I am doing two very interesting units; exploring ethics in business and Organisational psychology (O.P).

This afternoon I had my first O.P lecture, it was the best lecture I have ever been in. It began with small chit chat, and one of the first activities we did was making paper aeroplanes, then being ordered to through them at out lecturers head. Then at the end informing us that is we are to ask questions in class we must write the question on a piece of paper, fold it into an aeroplane, then throw it at him.

Wel now I'm off, no classses tomorrow, but need to purchase some boots for la crosse on Sunday!

Hard life.

No comments :

Post a Comment