Thursday, September 6, 2012

Vienna or Vien? Who cares it's in Europe!


Austria, I adore already. It is quite beautiful. The ladies in my dorm are fab, There are 6 women. Two are a lovely old ladies from the States, who I've helped out a bit! Lovely old birds. The girl I'm bunking above wait for it, is one of the girls that I did the Edinburgh Tattoo tour with in Scotland 3 weeks ago. Small world eh? One of the others is some random Chick, who Ive seen her entire body. Every time she's in our room she stripes, rig this moment she just walked out of the bathroom, stark naked, whilst Christie ( girl Crome Edinburgh) and I were catching up. She then proceeded to get dressed, in saying dressed I mean she put on knickers and bra, with a wrap skirt. No top. Who does that? Weirdo, the other girl left this morning.



So I don't know that much about Austria, but I'm learning fast. The metro is really efficient and good to use to get around. I visited Schonbrunn Palace. What a breath taking palace, but I preferred the grounds. I utilized the three mazes in the grounds, kept myself entertained, I love mazes, so simple, yet so fun!

Had late breaks, early lunch in the other small castle! The ventured out to the shopping district! Karlsplatz :) Saw some more castles and cathedrals, I think I'm about at my limit for appreciating historic churches. It's the the whole ABC - Another bloody cathedral or castle depending. But in saying that I am super excited about flying to Florence tomorrow!!

No comments :

Post a Comment