Friday, August 17, 2012

Cereal or serial?


A fun but tiring day. After scoring free wifi at maccas, skyping with family for an hour, and eating hotcakes, my day was looking considerably better than when I had set off from the hostel in the rain this morning.

I did something I have never done before, actually quite a few new things today. I participated in marketing research. You know those people you see at supermarkets asking you if they can ask you a few questions. This lovely little old lady goes, "Do you have a moment dear?".

After actually thinking this through half way through my automatic no response, I changed my mind, I have plenty of time. So off I wander in, eating biscuits and expressing  my opinion. I am very opinionated now regarding the crunchiness, the size fruit bits, the correct sweetness of breakfast biscuits, and the appropriate size.

Score, add that to my resume.

Then headed over to my new hostel, it's actually quite nice, more like a motel. I'm sharing a three bed room with another Aussie, and kiwi.

Then I headed off to check out some shops. And I even got my hair treated, washed, cut and blow dried!It feels absolutely amazing! The hair dressers we absolute darlings! Would definitely recommend going there, that's if you're ever in the neighbourhood!

In the evening I joined up with the group, started the pub crawl, saw an r-rated 'comedy' show. I think the 'Edinburian' people are so into their sex. Discussing it, acting it, stripping off, rude comments, honest to goodness it is quite ridiculous!

But now off to bed, big day tomorrow!

Sua

No comments :

Post a Comment