Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Speckyyy Day!

What a hellish week but spectacular day! Amongst the down pour of rain, which is truly a foreign object where I live. Annual exams were looking like they were going to kick my butt, but no, i fought through and fingers crossed they're now over and i NEVER EVER have to look at accounting again.

So now, currently dressed in my warmest clothing I am cleaning my absurdly disorganised and messed up bedroom, which I was putting off til 'after exams'... Fun getting everything cleaned out and doing some serious culling, the rooms got to be inspection ready.... My air force buddies will know what I mean :)


So a little celeb gossip that got my excited and depressed!  Miley Cyrus engaged! Yay for her, how ever depressing for every other female in the world, now both the Hemsworth brothers are off the market, shame!  Secondly Kates preggas! Good form!


Well on the travel radar, next week I am off to Melbourne for one of best friends 21st Partayyyy, in the hippest place on Earth Ballarat... So expecttt serious reports on that!

 Well ily's for now, off to take back my room!

1 comment :

  1. I seriously didn't know Kate was knocked up. Ta for the update! ;)

    ReplyDelete