Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Biggy

Stormy days are God's reminder of all those things we've put off, now have time to get done! Well at least that's what my conscience is saying, as I hear my brother and his three teenage mates stomping around upstairs shocking each other with lazer tag.... Such a great game until you get shocked.

Well my heads a whirlwind of thoughts at the moment...

Finally collating thousands of little bits of bookings and travel notes into one big itinerary, budget... My travel bible....



Whilst then trying not to get to excited that I go to Melbourne on Thursday... Just a few days, but fingers crossed they'll be eventful... Who am I kidding it's going to be flipping amazing one of my best friends 21st and massive catch up with some girls, that if I had sisters I think this is what it would be like!

 Then netball tonight, off dominate and become all sweaty and red!

Trying to ignore the thought of work, and then there is the killer storm.

The annual "biggy". With enough power to uproot trees and  blow houses to smitherans. Not our house though- it's too stubborn. Our neighbours house and probably every other house in Bunbury except ours.

The best thing being that another storm, even stronger is due tomorrow eveing. The excitement!


Another little update... Being the fabulous sister that I am attending both of my younger brothers soccer games each saturday afternoon, I had an unsuspected lovely surprise!


Seeing old friends is such a wonderful gift, finding out what they've been up and how much they've grown into a new person! The small joys!

Have a lovely day! x

No comments :

Post a Comment