Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Final Stint

I've finally made time to put up a final post summing up the Abu Dhabi experience.

Welll I forgot to mention one major culture appreciation lesson in my last blog. The spaniards and portuguese peole love to sing. especially at around 10.30 at night in the back of the bus on an hour and a half journey, when they are sitting beside me. Oh and in portuguese... A language I don't even understand... Not that i undertsand anything other than english... But still. At the top of their lungs.. That was a lesson.

But otherwise we hit up Dubai and thet was amzing, the shopping, the souks, the buildings. Wow, really sums it all up. We then headed off for our final stint home, I got slightly side tracked at Singapore airport and purchased an ipad.. My new baby :)

But now its into the stress/annoyance of exams. Worst time ever. Take home exam due Sunday- who the flip gives out take home exams- its two essays due right before you start your exams. Retard. As if anyone is acually going to do well. Then accounting- which will be the death of me Tuesday, Wednesday PR Media- shall be fine, and lovely economics Thursday!

Then it's all over red rover until September and the UK!

 Wooohooo!

However good news on that front! Recieved a massive grant from uni for exchange! So that is fantastic! Well this was my little break between finishing my essays!

Oh the joy! One week today and it will all be over!

No comments :

Post a Comment