Friday, June 15, 2012

Birthday mix mash

Well I feel like I'm in my second home again. Melbourne. I can see myself living here one day. At the moment my time has been spent at the pancake parlour shovelling the yummiest food into my mouth until I feel like its all about it come right back up! But for the moment utter contentment is very fulfilling. Big party tonight which calls for a big celebration!bso, off to a wee little town called Ballarat. Where it will be freezing! Well before I scoot off here's a another small blonde moment.. Sitting with the girls discussing lastest adventures and bakers not to long a go prank phone calls, wait did I say prank I meant drunk abusive and needy phone calls. It turned out this all happened on. Tuesday which was in fact the day before her birthday on Wednesday..... The conversation went a bit like this. "Your birthday's on Saturday isn't it? Day of the party right?" Silence....death glares... 'No, it was Wednesday' 'Well this is awkward, happy birthday then' Seems even when I fly across the country to a persons party I even get their birthday wrong.

No comments :

Post a Comment