Saturday, November 17, 2012

Another week in my life.

This week was slightly plagued by illness, I seemed to get the pre-winter cold. However it was made a lot better by some fantabulous op-shop and normal shop purchases!


My new cute gold and black necklace, with my brand spanking new My grammar and I book to help with my writing. Yes, I shall attempt make these blog updates readable. 


I scored two bargain jerseys, which will definitely come in handy for the cold winter weeks ahead. Uni work somehow consumed my one feeling well day, I pumped out some quality work. Today, however consisted of my alarm not going off, not the best way to start the day. However off to the markets at Hatfield house with some friends, then turned into an impromptu op-shop spree into St Albans.

I found this really lovely picture the other day. 



Off to La crosse tomorrow, which should be great fun. So far my night has consisted of a two hour nap, and continuous episode of Fringe. My new favourite TV show.

No comments :

Post a Comment