Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wam, bam, Thank-you mam.

The last couple of days have been lovely. I'm back in the land of english speakers. However my trip with Jess and Caitlin now comes to an end. They jet off tomorrow to party on in Turkey whilst cruising the coast on their own yacht, and I head up to Edinburgh for the Edinburgh Tattoo this weekend.

I have booked a weekend group thing with Haggis Adventures, so i'll make sure to let you know how that goes.

 Last night was biggy. Went out and hit the clubs in London, we all most definitely felt it today. The days consisted of getting up showering, posting some bits and bobs to places and people, feeding my face, packing, hair straightening, and watching a new TV series called Life. Quite good definitely worth checking out if you're into Castle, Bones sort of thing.

















(Yes, i just spammed you with a tonne of photos form last night!)

We meet some nice South African guys last night, it was funny talking to them felt like I was back home, because theres so many South Africans in Aussie.

I'm indecisive at the moment whether or not i should purchase a bus about tick for the south and west loop, so Italy, France, Spain etc because it's half price. Hmmm guess it'll work itself out. Hopefully soon.


Well I'm slightly tired still, so I'm going to head off, but I'll be bound to update you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment