Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ring a ring a rosies, Danish love

What a fantastic day. I can happily state that I started off today in a grumpy mood. We slept in until 10.15am, meaning that we missed breakfast at our hotel that we had paid for. For me personally, I hate wasting money so this really erked me! However as the saying goes, things can only get better, and better the day got! After getting up, skyping with my Dad who by the way is missing my Mum and I obscene amounts, we hit the road jack for the hop on hop off tours. These tours have been a fabulous source of information and entertainment in all the places we have visited! We fell in love with first the weather! The sunshine, the warmth, the fact that currently my shoulders are a pretty shade between tomato red and watermelon red evidence at Europe does indeed get sun! Secondly the shops, the cute pubs, the history, the hippy zone, and the patisseries. Copenhagen has been a delightful surprise, I spent probably a bit too much today on clothes but every now and then it's just fun to let go! When I have my laptop I'll upload some photos of my purchases! Off to London tomorrow! x

No comments :

Post a Comment