Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A love story


A blog update. ALL ASSIGNMENTS are done! Hallelujah 4 exams and its all over red rover and Europe all ON!

Getting slightly excited! Six sleeps until I begin my first international flight solo- Abu Dhabi baby!

 I am slightly apprehensive I will admit- who knows what sort of crazy lunatics I am about to run in to!

Today’s my last day at my part time job that I have had for the last 7 months. What a blessing it has been, relaxed, good pay, own boss! So lucky, and plus I’ve learnt quite a lot I didn’t know.

But I am stressing about the whole money situation. Don’t know if I shall have enough, but guess I shall just pray and hope things turn out for the best! Can't do much else!

At the moment I am finishing off William and Kate, A love Story- I'm really enjoying it! So can't wait to see how they try to portray Kate :)

No comments :

Post a Comment