Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fettishhhh prosh.

I've been laxy I'll be the first to admit, the whole "can't be bothered" motto has been going aorund in my head. 


I have the excuses, uni, work, friends. So I'm saying no. No to people. Doing my study finishing assignments. Its crazy. but it's almost over! three weeks and I don't have to thinking about accounting, economics ever again! Woohoooooo!


So travel update. This is what's been booked to far:


Flights to london
London rental car
London Accom
Londont o Dublin flight
Dublin to Edinburgh Flight
Edinburgh to Amsterdam flight
Copenhagen to London flight
........Trip with the bestest Mum in the entire world end here.......the solo trip begins for a week......
.....bestie arrives 9 days later.....
Lodgings with a besties Aunty in london for 9 days & olympics....
2 week London and Paris adventure with bestie Jess
Wicked musicale
Afternoon tea at the Ritz
London dungeons
London eye
Madame Tussauds
london to Paris via Eurostar
Paris accom at La Crayon (OMGOSH awesomest hotel check it =>>>http://www.hotelcrayon.com/en/)
Eiffel tower tour
Moulin Rouge
......... Bestie trip completes............solo officially begins...
Edinburgh tattoo weekend with Haggis adventures...



So at the moment i'm up to August the 20th, I am then thinking off to Sweden- still not sure, and germany, italy, and pehaps a little bit of Spain in there for good luck...


But right at  the moment I am completely caught up in Abu Dhabi and U.A.E fettish which begins in less than two weeks! 


So much and so little time. I have also began another job. Every bit a money counts!


Hopefully I'll keep you fresh!


sua..




1 comment :

  1. By using RentalCars you can discover cheap car rentals at over 49000 international locations.

    ReplyDelete