Friday, May 25, 2012

Awkward day 3

What a day. A long educational fun day!

 Beginning with a yummy massive breaky including waffles! yeahhhh!

 Then buses to Zayed Uni- a spectacular multi-million dollar university that is outstanding!

We then did some workshop pracs and watched the final pr campaign presentations! They were fantastic with fantastic genuine ideas! I love public relations!

Then we had the gala evening! That was amazing! My global team is fabulous! The russians, the spunk, the brits, the Italians, Kiwi specimen, germans and arabs! What a  lovely bunch they make!

Then some freedrinks at the crown plaza hotel. Booyeah... Now sleep before desert safari and touristy things tomorrow!

 Soooo hot I swear I'd melt I'd if was chocolate.... Ps fun fact for the day... One of the presenters last name is.... wait for it..... Slutsky....... awkward....


No comments :

Post a Comment