Sunday, January 22, 2012

Life's insides //




Not much worth to write at the moment. Life is simply ticking a long nicely. I have come to realise that, in the future, any career that I have, MUST include outdoors work, travel, change, volatility.
Something where by the end of the day you are like "wow", how on earth did my day turn out like this? For bad or for worse.

Last night for instance I attended the trots with my family and learnt how to gamble, along with my 9-year-old brother. It was a lovely evening. After which I then became quite inebriated with my best friend, and we caught up with
a lot of old friends we hadn't seen in awhile.



My prospects for this week are quite simple, go to work each morning, attend a few appointments, celebrate Australia Day and make the best of living in this little town called Bunbury.

No comments :

Post a Comment