Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life is too short to be forgotten.



Wow a lot can change within the space of 24 hours.


Recently one of my best friends brother died. When I say recently, I mean, Sunday afternoon I was asking her about him. Monday evening I get a phone call, he has been killed in a car crash. 26 years-old.

Life can really be unfair.

I have never before dealt with grief or grief stricken people. I have been blessed to be surrounded by healthy loving people. I have never attended a funeral nor helped a person grieve.

This will be a tough week upon my best friend and all I can pray is that God gives me the right things to say at the right time.

At this time I have notice that straight away people are like you believe in your God, that he is so good. then why would he do this? Why would he take away my brother?


I ask you how do I answer this. All I think is that God has his reasons. But you can't say that to someone, that is simply rude and disrespectful.


No comments :

Post a Comment