Monday, December 12, 2011

Wake-up. Work. Eat. Sleep. *Repeat*

At the moment that describes my mood. No excitement or spontaneity. Plain boring normal. I remember sometimes thinking I wish my life would slow down. But at the moment i would give anythingto hit the fast forward button.

But it's silly of me. There's much biggest issues than being bored. So instead of complaining. Here's seven good things that happened today.

1. My phone died whilst i was asleep as such so did my alarm, however my body still woke me up at 6.15 with enough time to ge read and be at work on time.

2. The fruit loaf Mum had bought was surprisingly yummy for morning tea.

3. It rained all day!

4. At work in the morning we had the pits cleaned and all the water sucked out and not half an hour later they were filled with the opening of the heavens.

5. This app on my phone i downloaded the other day is fantastic!

6. Tuesday follows Monday which means tomorrows payday :)

7. Its only 13 days til Christmas now!


tumblr_lw2tjxKqwR1qzl7pko1_500_large.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment