Monday, December 19, 2011

Plastic Fantastic.


Friendship. I think after due amount of time you can actually know a person in a freaky abnormal way. For example my best friend. Kristie. She hosted a small Christmas party on the weekend. Somehow the topic of plastic surgery came up, the consensus was plastic surgery is bad. That unless medical reasons demanded it, the knife was unnecessary. I kept my mouth shut and nodded. My best friend sitting beside me said “Jayllee, your thinking about your nose, aren’t you?”. I looked at her, and said “Yep”. I’m all for non-extreme plastic surgery. By extreme, I guess, I think of the plastic addicts as people that would melt in the sun.

The fact that I hadn’t said one word and she was like, yeh I know what you’re thinking, cow. Means she has actually been listening for the past seven years of nose related complaints and self centred whinging. She deserves a pretty darn good round of applause for not de-friending me.

Reminiscing. One other brilliant moment that was the make or break of our friendship was the Kelly Clarkson Concert of 2006, we were 13 and dressed to what we thought was the epitome fashion. Photo bellow is proof.


We were wrong, on so many levels.

1 comment :

  1. Oh come on, don't be so hard on yourself. You looked great.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete