Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Excitementtttt


Well at the moment, life is certainly quite hectic!



Making plans for Europe, booking flights for Dubai, completing assignments and trying to find another job so I can earn more $$$

But it’s going fabulous. First off I finally got my license yesterday which is fantastic!


I received an e-mail about the Dubai public relations conference. One of the activities concerns selecting on of these four areas of public relations industries:
Environmental public relations
Media and entertainment industry
Tourism and culture industry
Sports industry


In each group they will see the local public relations activity and meet Public relations experts in each of those fields!

I am torn between media & entertainment and tourism. I’m sure I will eventually go with tourism but media and entertainment would be extremely interesting!

They both sound amazing, I’ll do eini-meanie-mini-mo!
Stay tuned tomorrow I get to book my flights and come out with my itinerary.


 If anyone reading this needs help sorting planning and keeping all the thousands bits of information you need when planning a trip, have a look at Trip it, a free online travel planning site, it also has a downloadable app for smartphones, I have been using it and so far it has made everything so simple and easy to keep track of!




I love the idea that we don’t discover new truth, but we are only learning what already exists. It is a different sort of perspective, it’s not a new truth it’s simply something you didn’t know existed, but now you do.


No comments :

Post a Comment