Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Glowing like a Princess

Glowing. There is this fellow at my work, he's quite the character, he keeps me entertained.

Where I live we get hot, hot as in weeks of straight 40 degree. I was in: steel cap boots, high vis and Longg hot clothes!

Not fun!

I walk into my office after walking around the plant.

I comment "Boy, I'm sweating like a pig!",

"Ladies don't sweat," commented this intriguing man.

I looked at him with disbelief as a bead of perspiration dripped of my face, he followed "Women glow".

It is simply indelicate for women to say 'sweat'. They only glow!


 Well least to say I'm glowing to the extreme at the moment.

I'm happy to update that I went for a 30minute fast pace run, 50 sit ups, and 10 half hearted push ups! Shamefully I will admit that my alarm clock has gone off the past two mornings at 5 and I've hit the snooze button twice!



Third times the charm and I'll try and make up for it tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment