Friday, January 13, 2012

Le Waiting Game//


Currently I'm playing the waiting game. There are so many things I want to organise, but I have to wait. Wait til a decision has been made. The end of january. D-Day.



But at the moment lifes been steady. Steady, what an odd adjective for it. but well it has been. Working 5 days a week, catching up with friends, reading, runnning, and hanging with the family.

You always hear of those people that could think of nothing worse than 'hanging with the rents', including the Mum, Dad, older brother, and not one little brother but two. But we have a blast. We're not the brady bunch that live in la la land. But a little fighting keeps things exciting :)

Who likes peace anyways?


FYI one of my favourite articles. EVER.

For the first time in my 19 and half years of existence I had my hair substantially dyed this week. It doesn't look that much different for the price, but i do love it- very natural!






No comments :

Post a Comment